Here is a project that took up a lot of time, which was wonderful while Jared was gone. The best part is the only thing I paid for was the wreath base and I got that at the dollar store!
I found a tutorial on, you guessed it, Pinterest, for making paper flowers. You simply cut out a spiral then roll it up from the outside in and that makes a flower. I used the pages from an old book for the paper. Then I used a glue gun to glue the flowers to the wreath. It took me a few nap times to make all of the flowers for the wreath, but it was good to do while I was watching a show on Netflix. The frame use to hold a poster that no longer fits in with my decor, so I covered the picture with an old sheet and then used my cricut to cut out the pattern so I could stencil the design in. This also took a while, but I am pleased with the results!